Thursday, November 19, 2009

Wood Stoves Blue Prints

face Double Mexican Bola

The My tireless desire to motherhood, brings me to intrigue on all aspects relating to him and so browsing here and there, some time ago I learned of the existence of so-called "Mexican bola" or "call Angels."







And 'a rattle of Mexican origin (in Mexico is called bolita Llama Angeles Angels called ball, because they believe that their guardian angel hear the sound and therefore always stay near to protect us).
E 'spherical, magical sound that helps pregnant women to live in a serene and pleasant prepares to give birth.
The expectant mother, bringing the navel bolita makes this familiar melody and calms his child. In fact, inside a small xylophone is welded on which a small silver ball dance, creating a beautiful melody every time the expectant mother walks or moves. This special sound has not only relaxing properties but also helps the child to recognize when the mother is awake and when asleep, teaching us to understand the rhythms that will follow once came to the world (and this seems to me very important, you might as well start with many sleepless nights!).
If only I had discovered four years ago when I was waiting for Alberto ... I would have sprinkled the weak, I would have felt really well from Mexico!
And so now I'll think of this rattle as a present for my girlfriends mothers 'special', which are facing their pregnancy with a lot of courage but also with so much fear ... that their guardian angel is always vigilant and will issue them a bit 'of serenity!

0 comments:

Post a Comment