Monday, March 2, 2009

Church Welcome Speech Examples

Writing .. my care

I feel, I feel, I see .... and then write!
Writing has been my care, my therapy in the development of my negative experiences of life, through writing I can represent my thoughts, my mood and I do it straight off, at the expense of grammar and logic.
E 'was the best way to externalize my grief over the loss of Elijah, and was the way I came into contact and are able to interact with dozens of mothers that interface in the forum, was the way to others understand, what I tried and I try, it was a little 'how to break a dam and give vent to my feelings.
I realized what made me feel good to write during the period of non-maternity of Elijah, when in front of that monitor started to Write, write e-mail, sometimes addressed to those who do not know, sometimes with a sense , sometimes not, sometimes angry, sometimes desperate ... but that's how I started my preparation staff in mourning!
From then on I have never stopped, so I continued writing on the forum, then picking up my memories on a quadernino, then translate them into practice on the blog and finally writing a "book" does not matter if what flows from my heart or not read by someone, I do not care the complacency of others, I do not care that others know, but I'm interested in some way to animate my thoughts, bring them out from the darkness of my skull and make them live ... the only way I can really get rid of my emotions, whether positive or negative ... just so I could make "live" my baby!

0 comments:

Post a Comment