Wednesday, March 4, 2009

How To Use E Mail Spider

Eva's "Small as a seed" A gift to my heart



My life is like a small seed.
Like a seed, in my smallness,
contains the Eternal Life.
Like a seed, I need fertile land,
your heart, to blossom and open up my petals.
I'm a little seed from the many shoots, which rocks with the beating of your heart and warm
with the tenderness of your memories.
So I will blossom. I'll be your flower and you my water:

we can not do without each other.
I will live in your present.
in today and those who want to enjoy your my favorite colors.
And even if my scent is not of this world,
you going to let the wind carry off the feeling.
I live in you. You live for me.
This will make us united in a time that knows no limits or spaces.
This and nothing else.
My roots are anchored to your Love.
No matter the time or day, or the moments
that there were and that you regret.
long you'll be there, forever I'll be there too.
I eat for you are my garden.
And I'll let my petals bring back the spring.


Marianne (called "ssssia Mery)

Dedicated to all the kids little angels.




0 comments:

Post a Comment