Monday, February 28, 2011

Bathroom Brown And Orange

Last Day Fanucci discounts, and Rizzoli Leggereditore!

Good evening:) how did you start this week? I can not complain, despite an exhausting lesson at 8.30 and the start of the diet in anticipation of summer (Miss him so much I know, but my progress has been slower ..).
However, I remind you that today is the last day you can take advantage of discounts Fanucci , Leggereditore and Rizzoli : on many titles Fanucci and Leggereditore is a discount of 50%, while for the Rizzoli buy at least 3 books you will have 33% discount on all shipping and free!
I took advantage of discounts last Fanucci and I took four books (I'll tell you what the next event in my mailbox) I have not stopped making the jump from happiness: D

In addition, for those who live in and around Rome, we mark a great opportunity to March 13 will be made on a 25% discount on all catalog Fanucci in the new Library in Via di Vigna Stelluti, 162.


Beautiful is not it? Lucky that you are not more! :)
Among

0 comments:

Post a Comment