Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Jalapeno Cheese Cornbread Recipe

Releases: Come away with me

Hello everyone:) Today I want to present a book that I think deserves to be bought for the importance of the issues, and is "Come away with me " Roberto Saviano: I believe that these issues do not talk enough, in my opinion these are the books that should be read in school, kids need to understand right away what kind of world they live.


Title: Come away with me
Author: Roberto Saviano
Publisher: Feltrinelli
Pages: 144
Price: € 13.00
Release Date: March 2, 2011
Plot: eight chapters, eight stories, a unique portrait of Italy today signed by the author of international bestseller Gomorra. Roberto Saviano digs into some of the old and new wounds that afflict our country. The lack of recognition of the value of national unity, the subtle mechanism of the machine of the mud, the expansion of organized crime in the north, the endless garbage crisis in Naples, too many tragedies have been announced. Next the complaint is also the story - touched and admired - to lives lived with courage and honesty: the challenge of Don Giacomo Panizza unarmed at the Calabrian 'Ndrangheta, the struggle of Piergiorgio Welby in the name of life and law, the defense of the Constitution of Piero Calamandrei. Examples on which we can still count to recover and build an Italy different. Designed and conducted by Roberto Saviano and Fabio Fazio, Come away with me was the television event of the year, most watched match of the Champions League and reality shows. Now Come away with me is a new book that makes these stories accessible to the public in a form fully revised and enriched. Making them, once time, stories of all.



Connect to the book, two events will take place featuring Roberto Saviano:

Roberto Saviano has Come with me "in Milan
March 2, 2011 WEDNESDAY AT 21 MILAN - Roberto Saviano meets the public in Milan at laFeltrinelli Books and Music in Piazza Piemonte 2. Daria Bignardi spoke.

Roberto Saviano meets the public in Pavia
THURSDAY ' March 3, 2011 AT 21 PAVIA - Roberto Saviano meets the public and signing copies at Pavia, at the Libreria Feltrinelli Via XX September 21


For the moment everything is, stay tuned!

Among

ps I arrived at this moment, the pack of Fanucci, were super fast! I will talk about the books Saturday;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment