Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Canadian Distributor Of Zud

Wednesdays (1)

Hello! I've decided to participate in the WWW section Wednesdays ..:) The book is likely to have weekly, hoping to keep the pace ..

WWW .. Wednesdays is the brainchild of ShouldBeReading


This section intends to answer three simple questions: *

W hat are you currently reading? (What are you reading?) *
W hat did you recently finish reading? (Which book would you have done recently?) *
W hat do you think you'll read next? (Which book is your next reading?)


What are you currently reading?

I started a few days Destruction, a novel that is part of the saga of World of Warcraft, as with previous episodes it takes me a while to get the rhythm because I have set between the various characters, but I would definitely recommend it to anyone who likes fantasy.






What did you recently finish reading?

I finished a few days ago The flame of the destiny of Mariachiara Cabrini (short review!) I loved it, I dare say I'd like to follow;)









What do you think you'll read next?

difficult question, I have so many books to read that I do not know where to start! Among the most likely




I will tell you xD


Stay tuned!

Among

0 comments:

Post a Comment