Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tnf For Ankylosing Spondylitis

Preview: The Sword of Destiny

Good evening! How did you spend your day? :) Sorry for the delay in publication, but today I was right all day and I had the laptop back .. Today I present a new proposal from the North : it is de "The Sword of Destiny" by Andrzej Sapkowski , sequel "The guardian of the innocent."

Title: The Sword of Destiny
Author: Andrzej Sapkowski
Publisher: North
Collection: Fiction North
Pages: 448
Price: € 18.00
Release Date: March 10, 2011
Plot: I did not think you'd stayed with me, Yennefer. You're a famous magician and spells made you gain a lot in the city. And yet you preferred to get on the road with me, Rivia of Geralt, a poor owls who daily risk their lives, fighting against any kind of monster to get a handful of coins which can barely sorpravvivre. I can still dream. But I do not think I'm naive. I know that's why you've decided to follow another, you also know the legends about dragons and the incredible Spells that can be achieved with their blood. Not a strigi - though it is stronger and more durable than any human being - can get the better of such a creature. Maybe only I can deal with them, because I have been subjected to special training that has taught me extraordinary abilities. And in fact I was chosen to capture a dragon for some time in the woods around the kingdom, if I succeed, I'm sure you will do everything possible to seize it. Mistakes, however, if you think you tore that being killed, perhaps it is the last of his kind and I can not let him be hurt. Do not make me fight with you, Yennefer. It breaks my heart ...


Sapkowski is a Polish writer who won several awards, including in 2003 the award for best anthology with the collection " The guardian of the innocent" that, as I wrote, is the the last chapter of "The Sword of Destiny " his books are known around the world, do you think have been translated in 10 languages! Also from the first volume is most famous for writing the series of stories The Witcher, which was made into the popular video game "The Witcher ( do not know him personally, but I'm not a great expert in the field ..). Anyway, back to the book, I would say looks like a fantasy classic in it are the basic elements such as dragons, witches, legends of infinite powers, etc. .. I have not read the first volume, so I can not tell you more, I searched for some 'time ago and the Feltrinelli had not, try again hoping for better luck .. One thing I can tell you, though: the covers are amazing, I loved! They are mysterious, they give the impression of seeing through a fog magic! You've read the first? What do you think?

Let me know, xoxo

Among

0 comments:

Post a Comment