Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Homemade Bread Slicer

WWW ... Wednesdays (2)


Hello! :) Here I am, working like a Swiss watch, posting a new episode of WWW ... Wednesdays!

This section intends to answer three simple questions:
* W hat are you currently reading? (What are you reading?) *
W hat did you recently finish reading? (Which book would you have done recently?) *
W hat do you think you'll read next? (Which book will be your next reading?)


What are you currently reading?

I started The Centurion by Simon Scarrow, a historical novel set in the first century AD, starring two Roman soldiers, a prefect and a young centurion juggle political intrigue and battles against the Parthians. I really like this kind of book, but I do not have much intention of being a culture of proportion:)

What did you recently finish reading?


I ended Destruction Christie Golden, as I said last week, this book falls into the cycle of novels of World of Warcraft, in my opinion very well developed. I am happy now because I read it, those who follow me know, will be released on March 31 next novel, although I do not think the rest of this, I have yet to understand in what order they want to release ..

What do you think you'll read next?

This question always puts me in trouble, I can not read well to plan ahead because much depends on the mood I'm in the moment of choice. I think I will read Seawolf since then Faith must return it to his friend ..

I would say that you will know next week:)

remember that in the next post, you will find the second part of the preview Fanucci, review de "The flame of destiny" and probably two sections;)

Stay tuned!

Among

0 comments:

Post a Comment